Terms and conditions
1. PAYMENT CONDITIONS
How do I pay the course fee?
After receiving the confirmation of your registration, the course fee has to be paid to WISPER’s account (BE 70 8335 6095 6825). Please quote the payment reference number mentioned in the confirmation email. It is also possible to pay in cash at both WISPER administration offices during office hours.
When do I have to pay?
We expect payment within 7 working days after your registration and your registration will only be final after this payment has been done. Please always notify us if you want to cancel your registration. If you do not pay in time, we can not guarantee your place in the course.
- If you enrol within 14 days prior to the start of a course, we expect you to pay the course fee immediately after receiving the confirmation email.
- For vacation courses we expect the advance of 100 euros within 7 days and the rest of the total at the latest one month before the start of the course.
- For the LUX courses with an overnight stay, you pay € 500 before August 31th of the year your course starts. If you enrol after that date, you pay € 500 within 7 days after enrolling. You pay the rest of the course money before December 15th of the year your course starts, no matter when you enrolled.
2. CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
Cancelling a registration is possible but you should keep the following terms and conditions in mind.
Courses in Belgium without overnight stay
- Cancellation up until 2 weeks before the start of the course: no cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 2 weeks before the start of the course: cancellation fee is 50% of course price
- Cancellation within 24 hours before the start of the course: cancellation fee is 100% of course price
- Cancellation up until 3 months before the start of the course: no cancellation fee
- Cancellation up until 1 month before the start of the course: € 100 cancellation fee, meaning your deposit will not refunded.
- Cancellation within 30 days before the start of the course: no refund
PLEASE NOTE: you are responsible for your own cancellation insurance
LUX courses with overnight stay
- Cancellation up until 1 month before the start of the course: no cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 30 days before the start of the course: € 100 cancellation fee
- Cancellation right after the first weekend: € 200 cancellation fee
- Cancellation after the second weekend: no refund
Can I quit in the middle of a course? What if I stop because of medical reasons?
- If you decide to leave a course after it has started you will not get a refund. A (partial) refund for one or more classes that you missed because of illness is not possible.
- The only exception is if you have to stop the course completely because of medical reasons. You will need to hand in a doctor’s note which can verify that you’re unable to continue with the course. In this case you’ll only have to pay for the classes you’ve already attended.
- If you can present a doctor's certificate in advance for the entire duration of the course, the course fee will be refunded minus an administration fee of € 30
Can WISPER cancel a course?
WISPER reserves the right to cancel a course if there aren’t enough registrations or if the teacher falls ill or cannot teach due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case your registration fee will be fully refunded. We do not however offer any additional compensation.
If you are involved in WISPER (whether it is through our website, social media, mail or our courses), it means that you confide your personal details to us. We take data security seriously. You can read more about this in our privacy statement.